i’m all for simplicity when it comes to cooking. so, if you’ve got 6 minutes and 6 ingredients, you’ve got the makings of a piping hot broccoli kale cheese soup!
there’s no question that my Vitamin makes amazing smoothies, devouring, blending, grinding anything i toss into the container. but the Vitamix is sooooo much more than just a smoothie maker, it makes desserts, dips, spreads, dressings, sauces, soups and so much more!
no other appliance in your home is going to blend and cook you piping hot soup in 5 minutes, which is just one reason why the Vitamix is my absolute favorite and the most used small appliance in my home.
this soup won’t disappoint, serve it along side a grilled cheese sandwich!
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups freshly steamed broccoli florets
- 1 Whole Kale Leaf (cut off lower stem, steam with broccoli)
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon Penzeys Chicken or Vegetable Soup Base
- Place all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then switch to High.
- Blend for 5 - 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes the vented lid.