chocolate lovers are going to love these! with two or three ingredients, depending on the chocolate mixture you prefer and 10 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to set… you’ll be sinking your teeth into these scrumptious clusters in no time at all! be careful though, they’re addicting!
ready, set, go! enjoy!
- 1 cup dark cocoa chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups almonds
- Toast raw almonds in a skillet over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, tossing often to prevent burning.
- Melt chocolate in a medium sauce pan over low heat, stirring continuously.
- Pour toasted almonds into the melted chocolate.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon mixture onto a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Let your clusters cool on the counter or place baking sheet into the refrigerator to set quicker.