welcome 2017! ..and welcome to my new Filofax personal size planner setup.
this past year i tried using a pocket size Filofax but found it was just too small for my needs. an A5 is too big to lug around, so my next option was to try the personal size Filofax.
..and long and behold the Filofax personal size planner is perfect as my everyday, everywhere planner! i created all my own inserts using Microsoft Word and i am in love with this planner, not to mention the pillarbox red is just fun!
the dashboard was created by HN Illustration and had to be trimmed from a 5×7 print.. a perfect match to my rustic plaid dividers i created with the Rustic Lumberjack Buffalo Plaid digital paper via CreaDigitals.
the cute little chihuahua paper clip was handcrafted by Nonie’s Custom Creations. the charms and crochet flower are from Joann’s, and the black arrow clip and silver oli clip are from the Pug Paper Co shop.
- this section has important dates and holidays
- and my monthly spread
- includes my week at a glance
- and two weeks of my daily spreads
- this is a notes section, which includes my brain dump, clean house insert, my tv shows, movies/shows i want to watch, and restaurants i want to try. i also use my iPhone note app as an extension of my on-the-go brain dump and merge the lists weekly.
- clean house insert with check boxes for each week
- includes my 2017 “vision board”, this is a visual board of all the goals i have for 2017, remodel kitchen, declutter/sort/delete emails, hiking, art, sending out birthday cards, exercise, etc. i look at this daily as i flip to the habit tracker behind my vision board.
- next is my weekly reflection insert
- within this section i have a top divider that marks our personal health records, which includes our blood type, allergies, health conditions, medical/dental insurance information, medications, and immunizations.
- i also created an insert for the health and insurance information for our two dogs, veterinarians, policy numbers, medications, vaccinations, etc. i also include the brands and nutritional information of the food they eat. this came in handy when i’ve had to take my dogs to the vet and they needed to know exactly what the ingredients and nutritional facts were in their food.
- this is my finance section. i created this super, duper handy monthly/annual bill tracker insert. i included all our automatic payments, and all the dates our expenses are due, this comes in so handy and i don’t forget when those automatic payments are set to come out of our bank accounts anymore!
- i also included a bill payment and online order insert
- and last but not least in my finance section is a debt tracker insert. this is so helpful to track our credit cards
- this section has my project tracking insert
- this section has some post it notes, important business cards, and postage stamps.
..and that’s it, my personal planner that pretty much goes everywhere i go. i do plan to record a walk-through and possibly a tutorial on how i create my dividers, i tend to change them often and they cost very little to make if you have the right tools. i love using digital papers because the possibilities are endless.
you can follow me on instagram at @PlanwithJulieb
remember… don’t let anyone dull your sparkle!
p.s. the only paper i use to print my inserts is the Hammermill Color Copy Digital 32lb paper, it’s truly the best!